Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello!


It has been quite some time since I posted anything on my blog. The past year has been a whirlwind. We welcomed our newest addition, miss Priscilla Sue to our family last July. Two weeks later we purchased a towing company. I spent the summer home with both of our girls, while also doing book work for the new business on top of our repair business. After returning to work, I worked nights keeping up with paperwork for the businesses...after making dinner, taking care of the girls and getting them off to bed. I'm not sure whirlwind is the correct term.....

Anyhow, I'm back. And I plan on sharing some fun stuff with you. Whether it be new cards or scrapbook pages I've made, or specials with Thirty-One, or make up tips with Avon...I hope you'll check in and see what's going on! :)

No comments: