Sunday, January 24, 2010

My first attempt at a Challenge :)

Here is my first attempt at a challenge on the Late Night Stampers group. My creation:


Pretty simple. I used Rich Razzleberry paper, the Lattice Big Shot die, scallop edge, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, and paper from the Cottage Wall DSP. Using the lattice cut out, I traced the pattern onto a piece of DSP and cut it out to become the background, attached to lattice with 2-way glue, then to card. To make it "pop" I made "stitching" around the lattice with a white gel pen. Then added a simple border with the scallop edge maker and Rich Razzleberry ribbon & bow.
Hope you like it :)

2 comments:

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

It turned out stunning!
Nancy

Bev Gomez said...

Love this card and your blog!!!!! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com