Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cards to share!

So, I've been busy this week with something FUN for a change! Making some cards!!
My friend requested a birthday invitation for her daughter, who plays soccer. With the Just Soccer retiring set, the Build-a-Bear Big Shot dies, this is what I created:



I used Tempting Turquoise and a sponge, with a cut out of a cloud for the sky. I learned this awesome technique from Carol Anne's blog:

http://mirrorimage.typepad.com/caroleannes-1st-blog/2010/06/pocket-silhouettes-10-min-colour-challenge.html

(Thank you Carol Anne!) and then sponged the grass with Green Galore. The Build-a-Bear is made with tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry, and crumb cake

1 comment:

Rose-Ellen said...

I love your Build a Bear Soccer card. The Big Shot is one of my FAVORITE tools!

I'm following you from Stampin' Connection. You can visit me at www.MyStampingFriends.blogspot.com

Have a great day!!
Rose-Ellen