Monday, December 2, 2013

Tis the season.....

Did you go out Black Friday or even on Thanksgiving night to shop the "oh so great" deals? I decided to stay away from it this year. I've done a lot of my shopping online so far. I also found a couple great options to get cash back on my online purchases. Ebates and Mr. Rebates! They have numorous stores listed that offer a percentage back to you on your purchases. You are sent a check or paid via Paypal on a quarterly basis. OR you can have your earnings donated to the charity of your choice. 

I check each one to see who has the better perk before shopping. Once you decide, click on the store through Ebates or Mr. Rebates to shop, as they have no way of tracking your purchases without going directly through their links.

I love finding extra "perks" to shopping. :)  Here are the links so you can join too!

Ebates

Mr. Rebates

Happy Shopping! Stop back and share your deals!

~Rhonda

No comments: