Monday, April 21, 2008

Custom painting...

I may be biased, as this is my brother, but I saw him this weekend with some of his friends out riding their motorcycles. I went out to check out his bike, to see how he painted it, and then I look down the line of bikes, there were probably 10 or 12 bikes, and every other one sported his logo as he had painted them. They were awesome! Not to mention, alot of his work is free hand.....and it's amazing! He's painted my husband's service truck, and this really fun toilet as a gag gift to my husband for Christmas...that we've had more compliments and questions regarding purchasing one. You have to check out his site to see some of his work. It is absolutely amazing. I plan on having him customize my car soon and also my husband's summer truck. I can't wait!

http://www.gbscustoms.com

No comments: